Name That Character Contest!

So I am working on the short story for the Mad Scientist Anthology and figured I'd let the readers name the female lead!  She's a student working on her Masters and she has a HUGE crush on this professor and she lands a chance to be his research assistant on a project.


Submit a name here on my blog in a comment to this post (you can also throw in what you think her physical description should be since she's a blank canvas at the moment!). I'll leave this open for 5 days and then announce the winner.  The winner gets a free digital version of the story and first chance at naming a char in my next work, too! (and if I REALLY love the name, I'll mail you some yummy pumpkin bread!)

1 Response to "Name That Character Contest!"

  1. Cara Bristol says:
    May 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

    Sienna.

Post a Comment