Six Sentence Sunday 5/27/2012


Welcome to my Six Sentence Sunday entry!


Today I offer up six more sentences from an in-progress short story (iLove) I am writing for the Mad Scientist anthology for Circlet Press.   Beth has a crush on her Cognitive Behavior professor and is applying for a position as his lab assistant on a research project.


"I know on paper I'm highly qualified,  I'm probably even the best candidate.  But how on earth do I talk to him without sounding like a complete idiot?  If he even looks straight at me, I think I'll be too bedazzled to remember my name!"   Grinning, Claire pointed the spoon at Beth, saying, "Well definitely don't do what they usually say to do for nervousness!  If you try imagining him naked you'll probably faint!"  Of course, the instant the words were out of her roommate's mouth, Beth immediately started picturing what the tall, lean professor would look like stripped of his usual labcoat, dress shirt and jeans. 




I love comments!

8 Response to "Six Sentence Sunday 5/27/2012"

  1. Jess Schira says:
    May 27, 2012 at 6:26 AM

    That's really good advice. I love cheerfulness and friendship in your six. Nice job!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    May 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM

    Great advice! Fun six! And your site is beautiful :)

  3. K. A. Laity says:
    May 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM

    Ha ha ha ha! Wonderful! That made me laugh.

  4. S.J. Maylee says:
    May 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM

    so much fun, I'm really enjoying these 6s

  5. Siobhan Muir says:
    May 27, 2012 at 6:39 PM

    Oh, dear, she's in trouble for sure! Fun six, Damiana. :)

  6. Brien Michaels says:
    May 28, 2012 at 4:48 AM

    She's so smitten! I love it.

  7. Jessica E. Subject says:
    May 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM

    LOL Nice six! :)

  8. Anonymous Says:
    June 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM

    Nothing like the power of suggestion, LOL! I love the humor in your six. ;c)

Post a Comment