Sunday Snippets 5/20/12

Red Lipstick Diaries Sunday Snippets Blog Hop

I haven't done a Sunday Snippet before so I'm not sure what's expected or what the rules are... Here's a snippet from my in-progress Hand Maid tale!

With a low groan, he stepped towards her and framed her jaw between his large, warm hands, tilting her face up.  Alice's eyes fluttered closed as his mouth touched hers.  The kiss was gentle, a tender press of lips, then he traced his tongue along the seam of her closed lips.

4 Response to "Sunday Snippets 5/20/12"

  1. Jennifer Lynne says:
    May 20, 2012 at 5:06 AM

    Sounds good, Damiana, but I want more! Welcome to Sunday Snippets :)

  2. Keta Diablo says:
    May 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

    Hi there, I'm finding all these lovely blogs today that I've never visited -- yours too. Love the butterflies.

    And very nice snippet. Thanks for joining us!

    Keta, http://ketadiablobooks.blogspot.
    Please follow my blog

  3. Dakota Trace says:
    May 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM

    Damiana,

    It's great to see new faces on here. I love your snippet...only wish I'd got to see a bit more.

    Dakota

  4. Kharisma Rhayne says:
    May 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM

    Great snippet -- me, too -- def need more :D

Post a Comment